Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Provide Architectural And Realistic 3D Design With High Quality Render











About:

Hello,I am providing a service of 3D design.

BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:

Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your Project.

Due to the nature of rendering projects, I just want to be sure that we are both on the same page as far as the project's requirements and deliverable.

If you are here on Fiverr for looking for someone to render for your architecture project,then you are in the right place!-You share with me your idea,concept sketch,reference images or just simply explain to me what you expect and I'll do 3d rendering of your project. Let’s do some cool stuff together. 

Why me?-I'm a professional architect. I was trained in graphic architecture -I can design Interior and Exterior for apartments,villas,restaurants,shops,cafes,bars,LANDSCAPE .-I will create 3D models and rendering (3d picture, & panorama 360) from your 2D files.-100% money back Guarantee if you aren't satisfied.-All architectural projects such as houses, companies, offices and much more.-Everything will be the environment I work in Auto CAD, 3ds max, Photoshop and Illustrator.

Will be looking to hear from you soon.

Best Regards!

 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

It wasnt moreso the seller...I was traveling abroad and did not have access to my account and was forced to accept delivery by default due to the 3 day policy I was not able to revise the order.

Seller's Response:

Sir first see my message which i have right to you... and you have seen my all messages and when fiver automatically up prove the order then you are messaging me.... and you give this same work to many other peoples and you have completed this work in free from them

Seller's Response:

These guys are awesome.... kind of master piece designer ..... I got more than what I asked for ...... these guys mind are like Elon Musk ..... can project any description into picture easily .... no need to asked for update or amendments ...... Keep it up .... I may asked for basement or bedroom later for sure ..... Thanks

:

Thanks you sir for your response and review

:

This designer is amazing. He provided me 3d rendered design exactly what I was looking for. He followed the requirements I gave him and also delivered it very quickly. Excellent work!




No comments:

Post a Comment