Friday, April 3, 2020

Make 3D Renderings Of Interior Design











About:

Hello, my name is Ivan Kushnirov.

I am an architect and interior designer, also specializing in 3D architectural visualization.

I have more than 10 years of experience in this field. I consider every new project individually with an orientation to the tastes of the customer or the target audience.

Also, with the help of 3d rendering, I can present rooms in a convenient and understandable form for clients of realtors and building companies.

Be happy)))



Note: The cost of the project is calculated individually if the area exceeds the parameters specified in the price table.

Price for all our service:

Interior design with 3d visualization - 10$/sq.m

3d interior visualization - 5.5$/sq.m

Development of working drawings - 2.5$/sq.m



PS: Please contact me for a more detailed discussion of your project.

My skills:

Interior design

Chaos group

V-ray

Corona render

Autodesk 3dsMAX

Autodesk AutoCAD

Revit

Adobe Photoshop I

Languages:

English: intermediate

Polish: intermediate

Ukrainian native

Russian: native

Reviews


:

Great work as usual!

:

Great seller, very quick and spot on.

:

Great work as usual

:

Great work as usual!

:

Enjoyed working with him as usual, high quality renders




No comments:

Post a Comment