Monday, July 6, 2020

Create 3D Model And Render Interior, Exterior Architecture











About:

Hello ★_★,

I’m very glad to work with you. 

✪ SERVICE I OFFER:

  • Creating Realistic Renders
  • 2D, 3D Floor plan 
  • 3D Interior, Exterior design
  • Architectual design from scratch 
  • 3D Animation video by Lumion

✪ BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:

Let contact me to provide me with the details for your project.

- We can discuss further about your needs and get the best deal to do your project.

** Due to the nature of each projects. Price might be modified according to size and detailed requirements.

- I will then confirm pricing and deadline.

✪ REQUIRED INFORMATION:

- A written script (Pdf, Pp, Word).

- Pictures example or idea pictures, material (** Required in every order).

- Drawings of your house in pdf, auto cad (** Required in every order).

Provided information is as detailed as possible, which is great support to help me meet your inspiration and satisfy your request. I do believe that behind a satisfied customer are hundred other customers. Therefore, I always try my best to bring services worth what you paid. 



If you have any question, feel free to contact me.  

Best Regards,

★ Gox Arch ★

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Gox is friendly and easy to get along with. She understood my idea and did a great job on time. Great pleasure! Hope to work with you next time.

:

Sure, see you next time. Once again thank you for choosing my service ^^.

: : :





Create 3D Model And Render Interior, Exterior Architecture

No comments:

Post a Comment