Friday, July 10, 2020

Create HD 3D Animations In Lumion











About:

Hi, I can make your architectural model into an AWESOME video presentation 

with Lumion. I'm willing to help you to have a great video presentation.



What i offer:

  • Video rendered with background music(i edit them in premier pro)
  • High Quality Resolution Rendered Pictures (for an additional cost)
  • 100%  guarantee client satisfaction 
  • awesome output






Prices may vary depending on scale of project. Please contact me before placing an order so we can know what's best for you.



All the best

Phil



Reviews


:

Very friendly supplier and willing to make revisions as required. The quality of work is satisfactory and I have no hesitation to recommend him to others.

:

Excellent work and understanding of the notes. I hired him for fixing the old file the other animator didn't finished. And now I will be using Philip for all my animation needs. Team collaboration is what the name of the game is. Thank you so much for the good work. Appreciate the changes you made and help us out. Next project is coming soon to you.

:

Great work, fast turnaround and very responsive!

: :





Create HD 3D Animations In Lumion

No comments:

Post a Comment