Sunday, July 5, 2020

Make A 3D Model Of Your Home Or Design Architecture











About:

HI! I am Calen 

I will design a 3D model of your home or build architecture for a new one; whatever may suit you

I being an architecture student have fresh and latest knowledge of buildings and mechanics 

I assure you that after my project you will be amazed



 Share with me your ideas, concept diagram, reference images, explain to me what you expect, and I will represent that in the projectile world

 If you want a replica of your own home send me a few pictures and a video to demonstrate it.



The packs will contain only one floor & a garage except for the premium package which will have 2 

if you want more just click on the option for extra $10

Reviews


: : : : :





Make A 3D Model Of Your Home Or Design Architecture

No comments:

Post a Comment