Thursday, July 2, 2020

Edit Your 2D Architectural Drawings











About:

If you need precise, detailed, and clean architectural drawings, I can do it with excellent quality! 



I have been practicing with architectural drawings almost every day for approximately 2 years and have experience with creating 2D drawings in plan, elevation, section, and perspective. I know how precious time can be, which is why this service is perfect for the architecture student or professional who needs someone to clean up their drawings and make it look incredibly presentable in a short amount of time! 



My Process:



  • Clean up overlapping lines
  • Create proper line weights pertaining to drawing type
  • Add fine details such as conventions, people, and furniture.
  • Revise, revise, revise! 


I truly believe that communication is key and I will send back files for you to critique and for me to revise. I am also more than happy to provide input and feedback for your design if needed!



All you have to do is send me a preliminary line drawing and I will edit line weights and create detailed graphics for you! I typically use Illustrator, Rhinoceros, and AutoCAD to produce line drawings, so I prefer files in those formats (PDF words as well). 



Order today!



Reviews


: : : : :





Edit Your 2D Architectural Drawings

No comments:

Post a Comment