Saturday, July 11, 2020

Virtual Staging, Virtual Furniture, Virtual Renovation











About:

Hi.

My name is Khanh. I’m from Vietnam. I've had experience in Virtual Staging and Interior Design for OVER 10 years.

I supply the following services:

1. Virtual Staging: Add new furniture to empty rooms ($15/photo) 


2. Virtual Renovation: Remove any existing furniture, redesign unfinished rooms and then add new furniture for rooms ($25/photo)




Why should you use my services?

1
. High-quality work with full satisfaction at low cost.

2. Quick turnaround and delivery on time.

3. I create the photorealistic and beautiful photos to help you increase the value of your properties.

4. I have huge virtual furniture library with all styles to add to your rooms.

5. I am familiar with a lot of styles of interior design.

I always search for the long term cooperation.

Kindly regards,

Khanh.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This job was done quickly and with only minor revisions required. This is a job type I have tried to hire for before on Fiverr and just gave up because the quality was so poor. This was done so well I can’t wait to order more. My furniture designs are really brought to life. Thank you!

:

Thank you! Customer satisfaction is my success!

: : :





Virtual Staging, Virtual Furniture, Virtual Renovation

No comments:

Post a Comment