Friday, July 10, 2020

Create A 360 Renderings, Virtual Reality Tour











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER, I CAN SEND YOU A CUSTOM OFFER IF I KNOW THE SCOPE OF THE PROJECT



HI THERE!




My name is Yasmin, I'm an Architect and a Professional 3D Artist.

My 3D visualization studio is specialized in high quality and photorealistic rendering services. We designs 3D illustrations for architectural and product projects with a special attention to detail and trying to achieve the most realism as possible. We translate your ideas into a real image.



INCLUDED IN THIS GIG:



  • 3D modelling of your project
  • 3D modelling of the enviroment
  • Camera setting
  • Texturing and lighting
  • 360° Rendering of your project


FOR EACH RENDERING I WILL SEND YOU:



  • .3DS/ .MAX (the 3D model)
  • .JPG (the rendering)
  • .RAR (all the layers of the rendering - shadows, masking ID, material ID, reflection, refraction, etc.-) 


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.



BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:



- Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your rendering project.
- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.


*Due to the nature of rendering projects. Price might be modified according to project's requirements and deliverables.

Reviews


: : : : :





Create A 360 Renderings, Virtual Reality Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment