Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Make Your Architecture Draws And Plans Edited In Photoshop











About:

I can make your architectural plans expressive and beautiful with photoshop editing.



I can add trees, textures, cars, people, backgrounds, sky and wherever you want, just tell me an example what you want.



What I need from you?

* Autocad Drawing

* PDF Drawings

* CTB (plot style..if you dont send me the pdfs)

* example images or I can make up 



You can give me anything you want:



  • Architecture drawings
  • Floor plans
  • Sections
  • Views
  • Perspectives
  • Constructive details


BASIC:

One drawing, can be a elevation, or section, detail, etc.. (not plans)



STANDARD:

4 drawings, can be elevations or sections (not plans, or 2 plans)



PREMIUM:

6 drawings; 2 plans + 4 elevations or section



from you..I just need the autocad file (DWG)

Reviews


:

great work, if you are looking for something especial, you should choice Elsaleh

:

that is beautiful. absolutely loved it

:

very good and patient! Great architect

:

Great work and communication!

:

His professionalism and also the accommodating nature are commendable.







Make Your Architecture Draws And Plans Edited In Photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment