Monday, July 13, 2020

Create Architectural Drawings, 3D Models And Renderings











About:

PLZZZZ..... DO NOT POLACE ORDER WITOUT DISCUSSION.THANKS

HI

I am an ARCHITECT and converting your dreams to realities is my job.



So if you want to see your design come to life in the form of a ravishing 3D model and bewitching INTERIOR & EXTERIOR  rendered views,then this is just the right gig for you.



With my acquired set of skills and a good hand on modelling softwares

 ( Autocad , Revit , Sketchup, Photoshop, )

 this gig will provide you with all the services that you require with a guaranteed on time completion.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very pleasing and willing to work with his clients, and is patient with clients as well. Also, He worked while sick with COVID-19 virus symptoms. Great Job, the work is beautiful, more than what I expected.

Seller's Response:

thanks...nice person

Seller's Response:

Amazing work buy the seller I could not ask for anything better. Fast delivery and easy communication. I will not be using anyone else on fiverr.

Seller's Response:

thanks.....

Seller's Response:

The seller is very good. Answers my queries promptly and revise according to my request. As usual he deserved a perfect rate. I highly recommend him. Completed the project before its due date.,Once again, thank you very much.







Create Architectural Drawings, 3D Models And Renderings

No comments:

Post a Comment