Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Offer All Architectural Services For Your Dream Project











About:

* PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER*



I am an Architect and Urban Designer with 3 years of work experience.

My services include:

  • Architectural Floor plans with furniture layout (2D Drawings).
  • Elevations + Sections (2D Drawings).
  • 3D Floor Plans.
  • Architectural/Interior detailed drawings.
  • 3D Models (Realistic Renders/3D Views). 
  • Site plan
  • Neighborhood planning
  • Landscape design.
  • Interior design (Plans and rendered views)


I can also guide you for

  • Material selection
  • Best construction technique
  • Sustainable building solutions.




Apart from architectural services, I am an artist by passion. I am good at:

  • Furniture design
  • Logo design
  • Business card design
  • All photoshop editing works.

Reviews


: : : : :





Offer All Architectural Services For Your Dream Project

No comments:

Post a Comment