Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Anything Architectural Plans In Autocad 2D











About:

Hello everyone.

We know how important are plans for architecture design, construccions or for objects creates.

Thats why is very important to have them with a professional quality. I offer you my knowledge in AutoCAD 2D to guarantee 100% satisfaction.



WHY MY JOB:

  • Kind customer service and support.
  • Fast delivery.
  • ARCHITECT.
  • Professional service and high queality results.



WHAT YOU GET:

  • Converting hand drawn or pdf file floor plans into AutoCAD drawing.
  • Desing or modifying a floor plan according your requierements.
  • Drawing detailed construction plans.





I also offer my services in interior design and architectural projects with custom offers.

NOTE: DOES NOT INCLUDE DESIGN.

NOTE: If I'm not online, don't worry, I'll always respond fast.

Feel free to message me. 

Let's start to work.

Reviews


:

I greatly enjoyed my work with seller. She had some really great ideas, and together we were able to blend both of our ideas with a few revisions, and it worked out great. Her turn around with every requested "tweak" was fast. I would certainly work with her again!

:

Great architect , really thoughtful and very creative. She listens carefully and try her best to understand the client and help ‘em with their needs. Definitely we will work with her again.

:

Seller, Professional,fast responded, attentive, highly recommend, thank you

:

Great experience. Agile work ethics, impressive response time and profound understanding of user need. Would highly recommend Maria.

:

Fast and creative solution design.




No comments:

Post a Comment