Friday, December 4, 2020

Interior 3D Model Of Your Home











About:

Hi:) Please CONTACT me BEFORE clicking CONTINUE/ORDER



Hello there! I'm Linda, I have 5+ years experience in Architectural designs including 3D MODELS,  Floor Plans, Site Planning, Space Planning, Interior, exterior 3d design, illustration, 3D visualization, 3D Animation, Colored floor plan, Real Estate Virtual staging, 3d modeling with Photoshop, AutoCAD Lumion, v-ray and SketchUp.



What I do?



Architectural plans 3D rendered interior model designs of the following buildings:

  • Residential - Home design, housing, rooms interior design, cottage, flat, apartment interior model, tent, yurt, bungalow, shed 
  • Educational- Schools, Lecture rooms 
  • Institutional- Hospitals, Clinic interior 

  • Assembly- Church, cinema, theater, gallery interior
  • Business- Store, restaurant, hotel,cafe interior model
  • Mercantile- bus station, terminal, shopping center, retail
  • Virtual Staging - Bedroom, Living room, Dining, Kitchen, 


Many thanks,

Linda :)



3D Animation
Architectural drawing

Architectural model
Home Design
2d House Plans

Interior Model

3d model and rendering
3d interior modeling home design
3d rendering architecture
Floor Plans

Model

Site Planning

Space Planning

Virtual Stage





Reviews


:

Ultrafast responses, creative, works great on herself and shared my vision. I'm just happy with the professional work and result. I would strongly recommend!

:

Very easy to work with! Very good communication skills.

:

Linda was awesome to work with and hope to work with her again in the future

:

Super professional! So nice and kind, I would defiantly recommend, and continue ordering! Thank you!!!!

:

I have had the pleasure of meeting some great architects from around the world who have created some great masterpieces and I can say that Linda will be one of those great architects of our time!! Thank you for a great experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment