Friday, December 11, 2020

Be Your Modern Architect, Interior Designer, And 3D Visualizer











About:

  • It is mandatory to discuss the project before order placement. 



Hello, I am a licensed architect and interior designer.

I have professional experience in designing, architectural drawings, sketching, modeling, and rendering. I can help you with any sort of work related to Architecture. From designing to execution you can ask me for:

-        Architectural design,

-        Interior design,

-        3D modeling,

-        Rendering,

-        Animation. 



Best Regards,

Ar. Uzair Shoukat.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

WOW , Just wow! This project was a lot of work going into it and i knew it would be a challenge for the artist to get everything my client wanted. He did a great job following up and situating all the landscaping and placements of things we discussed. This looks exactly what the client wanted to showcase his beautiful Malibu, California Property. I cannot express how great of a job Uzair did on this project , and I am honored to have worked with him, great artist, and even a greater guy to work with. I will defiantly use him in the future for any rendering because he listens and works with you to achieve your vision. 5 stars for Uzair ! thanks again -Chadwick

Seller's Response:

Thank you Chad!!!

Seller's Response:

Quick delivery and very good understanding of my request. A little bit more expensive than expected but it's worth it

Seller's Response:

He is a smart individual. He knows exactly what I want! I will give him future projects. I found a jewel. This guy is great and I am pleased with his work.

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment