Friday, December 4, 2020

Redraw Your Hand Sketched Floor Plan To Digital Copy











About:

I will convert your floor plan from your pdf,hand sketch,images, aerial images to a Revit file which will be exactly scale and accurate drawing in short time.



SERVICES:

  • Make edit according to your provided pdf,images,hand sketch etc.
  • Modify your floor plan.
  • I will provide you Revit file and pdf that will be exactly accurate and high quality.
  • Unlimited revision until order will not completed.


PROVIDE ME:

  • pdf,Hand sketch,images.
  • Scanning your floor plan files etc.


DELIVERY TIME:   I will delivery it in maximum 2 days if I have a lot of work. Otherwise within 12 hours.



NOTE: Please contact me before ordering.





          *****THANK YOU ****

Reviews


:

Joakim was professional from start to finish. Great communication and response times we are advertised. Will definitely be using him for our next project.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment