Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Architectural And Landscape Architectural Renderings











About:

About This Gig
Hello,



I'm Tatyana. Welcome to my gig.. Thank you for your interest in me. I’m so happy to work with my buyer. If you're in need of my services, please inbox me. We will discuss further about your projects. I will help you to complete your jobs in the good quality. 



Please provide,

Auto-cad drawing/plan or,

Sketch up model or,

PDF, Jpeg of the drawing or,

Sketches



BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:

- Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your Project.

- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.



I will be glad on applying all my skills for providing the most professional service and satisfying all your needs.



Thanks and Best Regards,



Tatyana

Reviews


:

Tatyana was fantastic. Communication great and overall quality of work was commendable. Very happy:)

:

Great, fast work! So happy with my service!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment