Thursday, December 3, 2020

Create 2D Floor Plan, Visualization Rendering











About:

Hello I'm Juan Pablo



I have been working Freelance since 2004. Colleagues have commented on this platform and I have decided to add it to my portfolio.
IIn my Country, I have already worked whit companies like MercadoLibre, Andreani, WesterUnion, and many more.

I hope we can work together!



MY SERVICES:



  • Art drawing of a plan floor in 2D perspective
  • Art drawing of a View front or side in 2D perspective
  • Art drawing of a 3D exterior perspective


PLACING YOUR ORDER:


  • Click the Order button or contact me before ordering.  
  • Price may change due to the complexity of the project.
  • After revision, I will assess and confirm the price of your project if needed.


 INFORMATION I NEED FROM YOU:


  • Send me your draft drawing hand made. - or 
  • Send me your project drawing 2D - DWG file - or
  • Send me your project drawing 3D - SKP file






Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment