Saturday, December 5, 2020

Help You To Develop Your Rhino 3D Model











About:

I can help you for developing your 3d model. I am an architect and i dominate on Rhino. So before your order send me message and we can talk on your 3d model. My gig is also flexible. We can make a new order for your work.

Reviews


:

Burak did everything that was asked in the requirements in a timely manner and communicated well with me the entire time. When the order was delivered there were a few changes that needed to be made and they were fixed immediately. Highly recommend for anyone.

:

Thank you so much!!! Everything looks so perfect. Very responsible, friendly, and fast seller. Software skills are proficient. Did exactly what I said. Highly recommended!!

:

Very attentive and creates high-quality work. Quick and clear communication skills. 100% recommend and hope to work with him again soon!

:

Best one ever! Amazing work

:

Amazing work, the best as always! Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment