Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Create Photorealistic Architectural 3D Renderings











About:

HELLO THERE,WELCOME TO MY GIG!



I am an architect and 3d visualizer.I will develop 3D models, including realistic image renders & walk through animations.



ABOUT THIS GIG:



  • I will develop 3D models of your project, with or without the basic package.



  • Architectural 3D rendered images are also included.



  • If required, I can also provide walk through animations.


  • Softwares like Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Revit, Enscape, Blender & Illustrator will be used.


BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:



PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST for complete understanding of the project and provide me with the necessary info/files (3D model/ dwg/ jpg or others).



- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.


I am eagerly waiting for you and it will be my pleasure to work with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment