Sunday, December 1, 2019

Draw Mechanical Electrical Plumbing And Hvac











About:

HELLO, CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER



Thanks to visiting my gig,



I will providing file Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing or HVAC for your House. If you need help from me, Surely i can do it as well.



Just send me a drawing from DWG file (CAD must ready)

(If you dont have dwg plan, I will add extra for redraw plan)



My basic $10 gig just providing for simple Floor plan with 3 room for 1 Category work.

$10 Just for Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing or HVAC work. Not for All category



I will send in 1 DAY with UNLIMITED REVISION for minor change.

I can providing file in PDF and DWG with Standard Code.



NOTE : I can't make diagram or calculation packaging but if you have draft from your engineer i can redraw it as well with extra gig.



Lets we start for amazing project ^^

Thanks



des8jaa

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Professional Capacitado de meias palavras e muita acção.Recomendo os seus serviços.

:

Everything was fine - prices are high for what it is.

:

This was never compete Paid extra for nothing Just gave up as it was obviously not going to be done well

:

Hi sorry for miss understanding. I has ask you for several day. I need an update and mark up correction. But you not response my question.

:

fast way to get designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment