Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Design Architectural 2D Drawings Floor Plan Using Autocad











About:

Hi.My gig include the followings services:

I can,

  • Prepare Architecture Drawing, Architecture Design and Architectural Floor Plan.
  • Convert old files / hand drawn sketches into floor plans using AutoCAD.
  • Do modifications in a Architecture Drawing, Architecture Design and Architectural Floor Plan you have, according to your requirements and needs.
  • Prepare Detailed Architecure Drawing and high quality Floor Plans.
  • Modifying a floor plan using our knowledge to create amazing and high quality spaces.
  • Fast delivery.

Why hire me?

Because,

  • I've amazing skills in Drafting for Architecture Drawings, Architectural Floor Plans using AutoCAD.
  • I've 7 years of experience in construction industry for Commercial, Industrial and Residential Buildings.
  • I'm Reliable and Proficient in my job.
  • I've excellent communication skills and fluent in English.
  • I can provide very quick turnaround as I do work very fast and professionally because I have strong grip on AutoCAD.
  • I'm available for my clients 24x7.
  • I can work for my clients on weekends in case of urgency.
  • I always do project by following desire and instructions of my loyal clients.

Please contact with me prior to place an order.

Best Regards,

Mirza Ghulam Farid





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good communication and service

Seller's Response:

quick reply and good service.

:

Good Service

:

Good service and professional.

:

Thank you sir,




No comments:

Post a Comment