Monday, December 2, 2019

Creatively Design Shipping Container For Any Purpose











About:





Thanks for visiting my Gig!



I am an Architect having 5 years of professional experience over shipping container design.



       WHAT CAN I PROVIDE?



  •  Creative Design of shipping Containers

  •  Do architectural drawings of shipping containers
  •  Do 3D visualization of cargotecture




      WHICH TYPE OF PROJECTS I CAN DESIGN FOR YOU?





  • Cafe or Restaurant
  • House for your Camping
  • Sustainable dwelling
  • Industrial Usage
  • Low budget house 


We can create multilevel, split level and horizontal placement with climate responsiveness, deconstruction functionality and movable architecture. 



Note: Please Contact me before placing order to discuss about requirements, agreement on time frame and price because it may vary according to your needs or custom design.  



Thanks,

Amir Sk

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service, timely delivery and easy communication, the seller is aware of what he do, this was my first job with aramirsk and they exceeded my expectations. Will definitely use his services again when another project comes. Thank you!

:

Great experience!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment