Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Make 3D Model Of Anything Using Archicad











About:

I will make you a Professional 3D model of anything you need using ArchiCAD.



I can make you:

  • 2D or 3D floor plan
  • House model
  • Rendered images
  • Product model
  • Various plans and other documents
  • 3D animations
  • Dynamic components
  • and much more


I have 2+ years of experience working with various 3D modeling software and strive to deliver only the best quality models to my customers. I offer unlimited revisions until your satisfied with my work.



Contact me before ordering



I can deliver files both in native ArchiCAD format .pln and also can convert them for you to .DWG, .DAE and other formats as well as make you pdf plans or other documentation.

Reviews


:

Best seller on Fiverr

:

Excellent skills and communication from Anna. I look forward to working together again

:

Anna is amazing as always! Thank you Anna and until our next project :-)

:

Greit!!!!!!!

:

Is the second time that I work with Anna, I´m from Argentina and he always answer me in Spanish, he understand all I need and do the job very quickly! The work she does was perfect, i will continue working with Anna at distance always!




No comments:

Post a Comment