Sunday, December 15, 2019

Create 3D Architectural Model And Beautiful 3D Renderings











About:

HI THERE!



I am an architect and a professional 3D modeling and rendering artist with more than 6 years experience. I will provide high quality photorealistic visualizations for your architectural designs.



INCLUDED IN THIS GIG:



- High Resolution Images
- Enhanced Detailing (incl. environment, objects, vegetation, people)
- Commercial Usage



BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:



- PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST for proper project understanding and to provide me with the details for your project (include dwg or jpg floor plans and elevations according to image perspectives needed)
- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.



It would be a real pleasure to work with you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication!

Seller's Response:

Very flexible with schedule and great communication!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for trusting me!

:

Seller delivered what I expected and was very pleased with the results. I will work with again in future.

:

Thank you very much for trusting me!




No comments:

Post a Comment