Sunday, December 15, 2019

3D Video Render Any Architecture And Interior Design Fastest











About:

I will 3D model and render your projects, both images and music synchronized video and animation.

contact me if you need: interior design of a space or exterior of a building/park etc, promoting a product or residential complex.

the price may vary depending on the size of the project contact me before purchasing 

i always try to respect my client's specific demands.With great attention to make the best results communication is the key to get what you want.

The more details you give, the better are the results!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome delivery! Great contact and fast editing. Quality exceeded my expectations. Thank you!

:

Great job. really talented

:

Thank you very much Khalil! We are very happy with you work you did on the project! We will work for sure with you in the futur!

:

great experience hope to work with you again :)

:

great work, on time! Khalil created a beautiful rendering in a short time, paid attention to the details I asked him and did a fantastic job! highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment