Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Design Your Home With 3D Flythrough











About:

Hello , I am Senaya Fernando, Structural & Design Engineer in CECB ( Central Engineering Consultancy Bureau). Under this gig i Design your Dream home and provide you High Quality Video Walkthrough for your Home. And also I will Do my Best for your Satisfacation.



- Pls make sure to discuss with me  before make ordering to provide  Best Quality Service 

                                              Thank you,

                                              Senaya Fernando

Reviews


:

Great! Good value for price.

:

The video walkthrough was of good quality.

:

The final product was well executed! I would suggest giving all the details of your project from the very beginning and think about it thoroughly. I would recommend Senaya’s services!

:

great experience with her.

:

2-nd job with Senufdo and I am extremely satisfied!!! She does an amazing job every time and if I need corrections she gets it right fast and cheerfully.




No comments:

Post a Comment