Saturday, December 21, 2019

Create Awesome Architectural Design And 3D Model











About:

Hello there, thanks for taking an interest in my architectural gig. I am an expert of exterior & interior 3d modeling and rendering and can give you 3d model and photo-realistic images.



I'm an Architect with several years of experience in Architectural Design with Animations, Visualization and 3D modeling. I'm expert and daily user of  Autocad, Sketchup, Lumion and Adobe Photoshop.



My Services:



  • Architectural Exterior & Interior Design ( Residential, Commercial, Educational, Offices, Hospitals)
  • Landscape Design, with detailed drawings and types of vegetation as per site and region.
  • 3D Animations of all above said


What makes me exceptional:



  • I believe in establishing good and meaningful relations with no communication gaps and that is why Quality is my first priority.
  • I offer the best 3D design solutions at reasonable prices to put life in your project which suits your budget!


Please Discuss the work before ordering. Our mission is to give life to your projects!



Thanks and Best Regards,



Reviews


:

I really appreciate the job.....did more my expectation

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment