Sunday, December 8, 2019

Create Realistic 3D Model In Revit Architecture











About:

I'm an Architectural Visualizer and I create realistic exterior designs (3D rendered models) in Revit. This helps you to form the image of the building you want to renovate or build (for example your future house). All I need is a hand sketch/ floor plan/ photo of an existing building and reference sample or the description of desired colors/materials. You can expect high-quality images and fast delivery. 



If you want to check out my portfolio, please let me know.

If you want something that I didn't include, please let me know.

*People and lighting are not included in my packages but can be if you need it.

HOW TO ORDER MY GIG?

The price mostly depends on the desired type and design, please provide a reference sample if there is any.

Please contact me before you place an order. I would like to discuss the details first and agree on what exactly you expect before I start. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.  :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sara was very responsive to all my messages and did a great job in delivering what we had specified. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Great listener with great attention to details

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Excellent work each time we hire her. You will not be disappointed!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment