Thursday, December 12, 2019

Design Simple And Understandable Diagrams











About:

I will design the best diagrams to explain your projects and your thoughts. 



I can make 2d drawings and 3d modelling from a sketch or a existing draft drawing, and turn them into diagrams such as axonometries, section perspectives, 3d floor plans, function diagrams etc.



There will be different kinds of diagrams, like (Exploded, Urban planning, Section, Planning, Program description, Site analysis, Cimate Analysis, etc)



The output of my work will be high quality architectural diagrams and illustrations



As software, I am using:

AutoCAD

Skecthup

Rhino(Grasshopper)

Ecotect

Photoshop

Illustrator



Don't hesitate to contact me even you will not order anything, I am also very happy to give you some proposals. Meanwhile, I very hope that we can work together in the near future. Thanks for your time on my gig!



My portfolio:

https://www.behance.net/davidpemaj



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Looking forward to working again with this seller. Job well done!

:

It was a real pleasure to work with you!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment