Thursday, December 5, 2019

Create Interior And Exterior 3D Floor Plan And Model











About:

Welcome to my gig !

I'm an Architect & Interior Designer.

I am a Professional Architect. I have designed many 3D Interior & Exterior model for large projects, Residential, Commercials, condominiums, apartments, hotels, restaurants, shops, offices, etc. ... I Have more then 3 years Experience in this work. I can Perfectly Design 3D for your floor as your re-commands.

I consider myself as a responsible person, hard worker and committed with each project. I guarantee I’ll do my best in your project and you'll be more than satisfied with the result. Contact me for further information. I love dynamic and creativity.

I will render 3d interior,3d exterior,3d floor plan with your model for your dream home for you.



Please contact me before ordering !



Your 3D will be-
 
*3.JPG of 3d view (high-quality images)

*Show lighting where the light needs.

*Including color, excluding furniture.

*you'll get a High Resolution .jpg.

*I'll include more decorative goods if u need something more with it.

Model Type
  • Architecture & Interior Design,
  • Furniture Design
  • Wall Decoration
  • Celling Decoration
Service Type
  • Drawing
  • Modeling
  • Rendering
  • Designing


Reviews


:

If there was a minus to work with this seller, i would select it! the most HORRIFIC experience ever! so much so that i dont think i can ever use fiverr again! i am traumatised!! everything was awful! seller will over sell that she can do it, but when it is time to do it, you will be so disappointed. i dont even think fiverr should allow the seller to post gigs!!! im happy to provide evidence of this nightmare job!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment