Sunday, December 22, 2019

Create Architectural Designs In Auto Cad And 3Ds Max











About:

Hi, I am Hamza

I can make a 3D model with 3ds max based on your drawings and requirements such as:



- Creating 3D model of buildings

- Making all detail drawings.

- Offer all information of building and schedules.



Also i can make your idea come true by realizing your intention in mind:



- Creating detail 2D drawings.

- Creating High-Quality 3D model by 3ds max

- Creating High-Quality renderings by 3ds max



The different designs have the different price. It depends on size and details of each.



You can send your floor plans or hand drawn plans and I will make the model. I only will need to have some previous info before starting.



Please, contact me before for big projects. Let´s discuss about your projects before we start.



Looking forward to work with you.



Regards

Hamza

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was so friendly, communicative, and flexible with my needs. I will absolutely purchase from this seller.

:

thanks, ma'am

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment