Sunday, December 22, 2019

Design An Awesome 3D Architectural Rendering











About:

Hello, I'm an architect. I specialize in taking my clients ideas and make them a modern and functional design keeping in mind the best possible use of spaces.


I currently working as an interior designer, kitchen designer, furniture designer, landscape designer, houses, shops, facade restoration, architectural design and more. 


I have a wide knowledge and skills with designing tools like AutoCAD, Revit, ArchiCAD 3ds Max, V-Ray, and Photoshop. I also know a wide variety of materials, types of furniture, trends, and qualities, according to specified budgets achieving comfort and beauty.


The service includes: 



  • 3D modeling.
  • 3D realistic images.
  • Project presentation.
  • Technical drawing. 
  • Detail of furniture.


If you have any questions, I invite you to contact me before placing any order. Thank you very much

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment