Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create 20 book mockups

I will create 20 book mockups












About:

I will create  20 photorealistic 3D book mockups using your book cover for $5

Mockup is best way to present and promote your book on social media or web website.also you can use mockup for sell your book on Amazon, Kindle store or any other online store.if you want promote your book using printed banner or poster you can use this mokups...

✯✯✯
This mockups are professionally with High resolution and Super High Quality JPG or PNG format.
✯✯✯

Only I need your existing book cover images [ front, back, (spine if you have) ] to get started


☺☺☺ORDER NOW
☺☺☺

✉ Feel free to contact me anytime.

Reviews


jayaveera001:Fast delivery and quality service.

akalanka0325:thank you!

jayaveera001:Fast delivery and quality service.

akalanka0325:thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment