Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do a professionial floorplan drawing in autocad

I will do a professionial floorplan drawing in autocad












About:

[THIS TYPE OF WORK DOESNT WORTH 5$ ASK FIRST]

[ALWAYS CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING] [ALWAYS OVER-DELIVERY] [FREE UNLIMITED REVISIONS] [FREE EDITABLE DWG FILE]           ~~~~TIPS ACCEPTED~~~~

You need to create an architectural drawing in AutoCad of an idea like a new space or structure in your home, workplace or elsewhere but do not know how to do it by yourself ?

Who better than me to do that work and guarantee 100% satisfaction. I will use your favorite trends that you propose to deliver a unique job for you; I can help make your ideas reality! and what better to provide them to you on a worksheet ready to print! (PDF File)

I can draw for you:

*Floor plans (Houses, buildings, etc)
*Elevations views
*Cross sections
*2D objects, etc.
*PDF to DWG

Buying Instructions:

    - Send your sketch and I will review it for time and cost.
    - Order Gigs based on cost estimate.
    - Check out the Extras section for more services and Extra Fast          Delivery.

Exclusively on Fiverr I will provide you with a high quality, professional AutoCad drawing set, PURE 5 STARS SELLER! 

Visit my new website :)  https://elingedrawings.wordpress.com/

Reviews


projex88:Great communication, got back to me quickly when others did not/could not. Thank you!

elinge:Great buyer

jjlam:No wonder he has such high ratings, he exceeded my expectations in every aspect!!!

elinge:Great buyer

cardonmal:had a time crunch but elinge dilivered it to me in no time at all great job!!


No comments:

Post a Comment