Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create 3d model with revit quickly

I will create 3d model with revit quickly












About:

If you want to get a model with revit software ,let I do it for you!
       I have 7 years experiance with it and i think i can make you feel happy with my services!
I can make the revit model of the house,office,apartment...etc... from your handle sketches,your floor plans or from your description! and i want we keep the  conversation during the time i work !
The detail of the model based on what we make the deal before we start!
Give it to me,your model will be come true!
Thanks

Reviews


dfis11211:Rinbaarchtect made a massive job! Bey! On time\nWill take him again

rinbaarchitect:Thanks so much Joe! Thanks

shaunaseaman:Good communication, fast and efficient in completing the project, and with good quality in all details. Will def work with this archi again for upcoming projects.

rinbaarchitect:Thanks Shauna.You are really good client! Thanks again!

dfis11211:special fast and good work


No comments:

Post a Comment