Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design the bathroom you deserve in 3d

I will design the bathroom you deserve in 3d












About:

I will desing the bathroom you want to have.

I can design your bathroom or toilette.

Clients get 3D interior views and a floor plan with this Gig.

To do my work i need the clients 
send me information about what they want (pictures for example; design references like colors, style and the function of the space which will be designed and other things they think are important to know). I need these things because i will design the space accoroding to the informacion given.

Please contact me before place your order. Thank u

Reviews


martinphoto10:Recommended designer delivering good quality work.

johimontesanto:Good Experience!

joelgonzalez603:Very good service. Saved me a lo of time.

johimontesanto:Good Experience!

blendadent:Thanks, a creative and realistic solution!


No comments:

Post a Comment