Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do an amazing 3d model for architecture

I will do an amazing 3d model for architecture












About:

  I will provide amazing architecture content with the information provided by you.
  I am here to offer you a great deal of service, my services include:

- 2D drafting which includes floor plans and elevations.
- 3D modelling (Revit,Sketchup).
- 3D rendering (high resolution images).

  My services include unlimited revisions until you are completely satisfied. Also files are deliverable in different formats, if you're looking for a professional service and high quality results, I'm here to help.

  Please contact before placing an order.

Reviews


felixkudarat:Oreana nailed it again! Over the course of our project she have created a nice rapport towards us. Will definitely hire her again soon!

oreanapatino:Incredible experience working with Felix!! I'm glad to had the opportunity to work with him again, he is definitely an excellent buyer!!

njmdesign:Great experience, quickly completed and done to a very high standard

oreanapatino:Outstanding experience, thanks!!

felixkudarat:Oreana is a top notch skilled architect. You can tell she is passionate at what she does and delivered high quality work on time. She took care of my needs and revisions without hesitations. Looking forward to work with her very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment