Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will work with you to develop your ideas

I will work with you to develop your ideas












About:

I will DRAW IN SKETCH UP,your project. First you need to tell what is exactly what you need in an email, describing what you need and then if It is something I can do, we will define the project, concept, plans, etc.

I have more than 10 years of experience in residential, commercial, industrial industries and urban development. I can help you define your ideas for any size project. I can design for you any project you have in mind and produce schemes,rendered images and construction plans for you as well.

AUTO CAD 2D amp; 3D, SKETCH UP, VRAY, PHOTOSHOP

Depending on the size and complexity of you project and the quality you need, it may need more than the basic fiverr gig ($5) for the job cost. That is why we need to agree on the project before placing the order.

Thank you,

Reviews


indi27:brilliant work, delivered fast and attentive to any extra needs. thank you!

davidmarroquin:Thank you!

constructnzl:Again another part of our project delivered as requested. Great service!!!

davidmarroquin:Thank you! awesome project...

australiadesign:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment