Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design, redraw and model your 3d in sketchup fastest

I will design, redraw and model your 3d in sketchup fastest












About:

Hi there,

I am an Architect, I love dynamism and creativity as well as flexibility, I will draw, reproduce, redesign any of your plan, building, property development.

 * It will be created fastest.
 *I can draw your sketch into 2D CAD.

DELIVERY TIME:

    About 2 - 4 hours
   The delivery time depend on the complexity of your floor plan.

OUTPUT FILE:
    JPG: Approx 5-8000 pixels, 300 - 600dpi OR custom
    PDF
    DWG

HOW TO ORDER:
    Place the order (ORDER NOW button) or send me a message if you are not sure what to order.
    Redraw of an old floor plan for a lower cost and faster turnaround without the on-site measuring.
    Please contact me before ordering. I'll meet your request for the best.

    After receiving the drawing, complete the order and give review.   


    The model will be guaranteed to keep it's proportion.
 You will get the complete images of all sides and especially a 3D SketchUp file  
    I can also render models into images with texture which high resolution and best as real.
 ....looking forward to working with you....
   Thank you

      Please contact with me before create the order and feel free to ask me if you have any questions.

Reviews


wolfwaystudios:Great guy to work with. He gives quality work and is quite professional. I'm definitely coming back.

korgzy:thank you wolfways good to have you hope to work with you again

design__expertz:fast and reliable

korgzy:thank you for your patronage hope to have you again

charlieb117:Very quick and happy with results


No comments:

Post a Comment