Monday, July 30, 2018

I will convert pdf, sketch or image drawing to autocad

I will convert pdf, sketch or image drawing to autocad












About:

Hey there,
My name is Sameh from Egypt. I am Civil engineer with over 11 years experience. I have a master degree in Civil Engineering. I am professional in AutoCAD Drafting andEngineering.

I offer Paper to CAD conversion services to convert drawings (scanned drawings, hand sketches, diagrams, concept drawings) to AutoCAD .DWG, .DXF files. In order to achieve 100% accuracy I manually re-draft all your drawings instead of using raster to vector conversion software.

In a typical workflow a sketch is imported into AutoCAD software to be used as a reference for the CAD file. The sketch is then manually re-drafted in AutoCAD taking the exact measurements from civil and architectural drawings.

My services including:

  • Architectural, Civil, Industrial, Scientific CAD drafting services using AutoCAD.
  • Architectural and engineering design of houses (FLOOR PLANS), buildings, construction details (concrete/steel) and anything you want.
  • Format: DWG / DXF / PDF / JPEG.
  • High resolution drawings will be provided.


Why choose me?

  • Over 11 years of experience
  • Best quality
  • Good communication
  • Fast delivery


Thank you,
Sameh

PLEASE "CONTACT ME" BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER :)
Keywords: autocad, floor plan

Reviews


andriska1968:Ok, thanks for the cooperation \n

samehhakeem:Thank you very much!

danyorke:Good work. Will use again.

samehhakeem:Thank you!

jammershere:Excellent as always.


No comments:

Post a Comment