Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will draw a 2d drawing in auto cad

I will draw a 2d drawing in auto cad












About:

I can draw your 2D plans on AutoCAD from your sketches! Or simply fix your existing CAD drawings.


  • I will be giving the .dwg file. 
  • I can also create pdf, jpeg, png files. 
  • Revisions
  • NO educational stamp on drawings

  • 5 years of experience with AutoCAD
  • Architectural Technologist

Please contact before ordering a gig!

Thank you!

Reviews


mikemcintosh805:Thanks! You have been a pleasure to work with. Have a good evening and a great week!\nMike

vbruneau123:Thank you Mike! It was a pleasure working with you as well.

zjennis:Great job!

vbruneau123:Thank you!

zjennis:Always impressed with Vanessa and her amazing work! A+++++


No comments:

Post a Comment