Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create realistic visualizations for your design

I will create realistic visualizations for your design












About:

I'm kousseila, an algerienne Designer, I specialize in office & residential buildings architecture and design. I have developed my experience through working with multinational construction & consultancy companies based in algeria and  Turkey
after obtaining my degree in architecte engineering.
I have more than 5 years of experience in managing 3D software, specializing in Sketchup and Vray for rendering with lumion .

I'm also an expert in CAD drawing, and it's very easy for me to create precision drawings or technical illustrations.

Please take a look at my profile, and let me know if you'd like to see more work from my portfolio.
Thanks for giving me the chance to work with you !

my goal is the perfection of the work and the satisfaction of the customers. with my service you will see the difference.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment