Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do from architectural plans, to 3d modeling and animation

I will do from architectural plans, to 3d modeling and animation












About:

To work I need the following

-The idea and what your project consists of
in JPG, DWG or Revit.

-Specifications of what you need
 or just you tell me what do you need in a view or realistic rendering for your project.

I work with:

  • Floorplan, 
  • Rendering exterior and interior
  • Building
  • Residential
  • Restaurant.
  • House
  • and others

Reviews


ernesto1971:Excellent Job !!!! Highly Recommended !!!! Super great Communication with Jenny !!!! I will use her service again. 5 Stars Service !!!!

ernesto1971:Excellent Job !!!! Highly Recommended !!!! Super great Communication with Jenny !!!! I will use her service again. 5 Stars Service !!!!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment