Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create a profesional exterior 3d rendering of your project

I will create a profesional exterior 3d rendering of your project












About:

I will make 3d visualizations of your architectural projects, I will work side by side with you so the result is just what you need. Check out my reviews, satisfaction guaranteed.

**I recommend you contact me first via private message!!! Your project could cost less than the standard price, or the delivery time could be less than 5 days, I just need to know the magnitude of your project.

What I need from you?
I need you to tell me everything about your project, if you have plans, materials, reference images, photos, etc. It will make we get to the result easier.

I´m located in North America, so please, people from Europe, Asia, etc. be patient with my response, I answer all my requests/questions.

Reviews


steelhomes:Like always thank you!!! This job was a challenge and you pulled it off and came out great.

vamonosriki:Thanks for everything Yuri, as always is such a pleasure to work with you, excellent buyer.

steelhomes:As always fast and reliable.

vamonosriki:Thanks a lot for everything, I always like to work with you, excellent buyer.

steelhomes:Great Service. look forward to working on more projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment