Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design an amazing 3d plan for your space

I will design an amazing 3d plan for your space












About:

HI, DO YOU HAVE ANY 2D FLOOR PLAN YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE DESIGNED AND PRESENTED TO YOU IN A REALISTIC IMAGE?

I'm well equipped in using the following softwares

3DS MAX,
SKECHUP,
ARCHICAD,
REVIT.
and some others.

You don't have a plan?
that's alright, I also draw 2d plan(CAD OR PDF)  all i need from you is a rough sketch or a detailed explanation or an image sample close to what you need.


My quotes and prices would depend on the following.

The stretch of the floor.
How large the unit is.
the type of design you want.
quality of renders 

Please contact me before ordering. I share samples and we can agree on something you like before beginning.

Thanks

Reviews


ashleycooper:Incredible experience as always! Will definitely use again!

mesmanagement5:Very professional - easy to work with- would work with him again and again

deewhytech:Thanks

fundbrick:great to work with

deewhytech:Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment