Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create outstanding virtual stages

I will create outstanding virtual stages












About:

WHAT IS VIRTUAL STAGE?
I will create a virtual stage of an empty room/ space of a home/ apartment/ property and turn it into a full furnished room/ space by adding full set of furniture (couches, rugs, lamps, beds, and other relevant stuffs) and arts/ decorations. You will be offered the final photo of highest quality and most realistic view for your property, even beyond you expectation.

No need more evidences to prove about virtual stage on real estate market currently. Your buyers easily visualise the space; fasten your home selling and gain much higher revenue with a sparkling property. No more time wasting for traditionally renovating furniture, you just stay at your home with my virtual stage; show it to wow your end buyers with the image and close the deal.

WHAT WILL I DELIVER YOU?
- In jpg file

WHAT WILL YOU DO TO START THE PROJECT?

  • Send me photos of your empty spaces
  • Describe your photo (function room, styles, etc)
  • Choose your favourite furniture from our furniture library (let me know) or give me the concept, I will choose it for you

Please feel free to contact me anytime.
I'm very glad to work with you for mutual benefits.
 Thank you!

Kind regards,
Grace

Reviews


tom3231:Very good communication, friendliness and competence.

gracenguyen148:Thank you very much. Great to work with you!

tom3231:Very good communication, friendliness and competence.

gracenguyen148:Thank you very much. Great to work with you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment