Monday, July 30, 2018

I will work for achieving our goals. My goals is your personal benefit. + See More

I will work for achieving our goals. My goals is your personal benefit. + See More












About:

Duties: Carry out the scheme of distribution of power of traditional energy sources, solar and wind power plants, feasibility studies, detailed design , network calculations modes 110 , 220 , 500 kV. Software: RastrWin, MustangWIN, ETAP.

Responsibilities: KPJV is known in kazakhstan as a joint venture with partners including Kazakh Institute of Oil and Gas JSC, Engineering Company KAZGIPRONEFTETRANS LLP, and WorleyParsons which makes a future growth project on TCO site. Our company makes design of OHPL. My responsibility is provide engineers actual location of designed facilities (pipeline, FOC, etc) and attach all that facilities into the layout drawings using GIS viewer program. And also I check change registers from other disciplines to avoid the clashes, I create masterfile with new OHPL route then it sended to GIS spesialists which will be shown on GIS. Software: ArcGIS, microstation, AutoCAD. PC Skills: Microsoft Office Package, Internet, RastrWin, MustangWIN, ETAP, AutoCAD, 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment