Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design and render your kitchen space

I will design and render your kitchen space












About:

HI

WELCOME TO MY GIG SPOT!!

I offer a wide range of architectural services but for the sake of this gig i will be streamlining it down to 2d drafting and rendering of your kitchen space.

WHAT I OFFER IN THIS GIG:
- 2D Drafting of interior space (kitchen or any other interior space)
- 3d modelling and texturing 
- High resolution renders for best visual presentations
- free consultation on choice of furniture and style of interior space
- Quick turnaround time

I look forward to giving you the best of architectural services.
Please be sure to contact me before placing an order just to be sure details of assignment are well spelt 

Reviews


kontour:Very impressive renders

emillydesigns:thanks kontour

brilliant_idea:A professional render!\nEmillydesigns communicates well and completes the rendering projects in a timely manner. Super A+++ and will recommend Emillydesigns for your 3D rendering tasks.\nThank you!

emillydesigns:thanks mike. working with you was a wonderful experience

moazmashat:easy and fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment