Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will virtual staging your home with brand furniture

I will virtual staging your home with brand furniture












About:

Homdez Interiors : A Better Way to Design Your Home.

HOW IT WORKS :
Homdez makes home design fun and easy.

  1. Show Your space: Take a few photos and measurements of your space and we'll turn them into a 3D model of your room.
  2. Get Personalized Design Plans: Our designers will virtually stage your 3D room with 3 design plans based on your style, budget, and layout needs.
  3. Bring It All to Life : Edit your designs until they're just right. Then shop for furniture directly from your design plans .

CHOOSE YOUR FURNITURE:

  • Choose furniture from our furniture catalogue or you can send me your old furniture pictures. 
  • Our furniture catalogue: (Please contact me)

I'm very glad to cooperate with you if possible.

Please feel free to contact me anytime. Thank you!!



Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment