Sunday, August 30, 2020

3D Exterior Modeling And Renderings











About:

Hi,



I'll do photo realistic 3D exterior renderings for your building.



My renderings are,

- High Resolution
- Enhanced Detailing (incl. environment, objects, vegetation, people)
- Commercial Use


I just need your floor plans or model (skechup, revit, rhino, etc...)

(If you do not have a 3D Model no worries, I can make it for you.)



and i'll provide you high quality photo realistic renderings.



please feel free to contact me before placing order.



Thank you...

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The project took longer than expected but the final product was incredible. The quality of the renders are really good. We are very happy with this project. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Many thanks for your order. Hope to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

This is the 3rd time I've worked with Kevin and I'm extremely satisfied. Great seller and person and of course great job!

Seller's Response:

Thanks mate.you are a pleasure to work with.cheers...

:

All changes were possible and communication was smooth! Even with beginnings little delays Kevin managed to work the deadlines and (endless) changes (from my side) as we were studying the design together towards the end product!




No comments:

Post a Comment